Discover the beautiful landscapes and rich cultural heritage of Northern Serbia - full Day Trip from Belgrade thru Vojvodina province
Visiting the city of Novi Sad and the town of Sremski Karlovci from Belgrade can be tricky without hiring a vehicle with driver.
Depart from your accommodation in Belgrade, with or without a tour guide and travel to Sremski Karlovci (beautiful small town where you can taste traditional wines if you like), visit the magnificent Petrovaradin Fortress on the banks of the Danube River, then stroll through the scenic streets of Novi Sad the Serbia’s second-largest city and at the end visit Monastery Kovilj-( from the 13th century it was built in a place where the Hungarian and Serbian armies were reconciled ).
Full day Excursion from Belgrade city
Novi sad Day-Trip from a Belgrade and what we offer ?
- Individual or private group
- Pick-up and drop-off at your accommodation in Belgrade
- Transport by air-conditioned Standard car, Standard Van and for up to 20 people comfortable minibus
- All driving expenses ( fuel, tolls, parking )
- Bottled water
- Child seat if need it
Price not include
- Proffesional tour guide or wallking guidance by driver
- Traditional Serbian lunch (Food and drinks )
- Entrance Fees to museums or wine-tasting tours
- More time or longer tour than agreed
Departure, Duration & Return
Departure Point: Pickup from your accommodation
Pick up time: recomendation 9.30am (possible to be flexible according to your preferences)
Duration: 8 hrs
- Sremski Karlovci (1hour for free walk or for wine-tasting tour) - First stop
- Petrovaradin Fortress (1hour of free time)- Second stop
- Novi Sad Center (2hours of free time in pedestrian zone)- Thrth stop
- Kovilj Monastery (30min free time)- Fortht stop
Return Details: Returns to original departure point
Price and payment
Standard class car - (up to 4 people)
Standard Van - (6-8 people)
Standard Minibus - (up to 20 people)
Call for price or follow link below.
Info or reservation:
Day trip to Novi sad with car and driver , daytrip to novi sad , private tour to novi sad from belgrade , belgrade to novi sad private tour , trip to novi sad sremski karlovci petrovaradin , day trip to fruska gora , excursion to novi sad , belgrade to novi sad excursion , visit of monastery kovilj